You may cancel you order if it has not been shipped or is currently on backorder and refunds will be provided if payments have already been made.
NOTE! credit cards are NOT charged until the order is packed to ship.
To cancel an order, there are two methods which you can use.
1. Cancel your order online here.
• If you order hasn't already been shipped you will be able to cancel your order by selecting the button next to your order.
• You must be logged in to use this feature.
2. Cancel your order over the phone.
• Please have your order number handy and give our friendly customer service centre a call.
• Our contact details can be found here.
• We are unable to cancel you order if your order has already been processed for shipment.
• Should you still want to cancel your order, you must apply for a product return here.
• For orders with one or more "Order-In" or "Pre-Order" products we may charge a small restocking fee (decided on a case by case basis).
• Credit cards are only charged when the goods are ready to ship, no earlier.
Generally cancellations will be declined if your order is within its advertised shipping time period and stock is due in very soon. Many products are ordered specifically to your requirements, ensure you purchase carefully to avoid restocking fees on cancelled products.