PS2700 Rumble Pad
Get three pads in one! The PS2700 Rumble Pad is fully compatible with three different platforms - Playstation 2 and 3 as well as PC. As well as the full complement of buttons and controls, the PS2700 features the innovative new Precision Aim button. Holding the Precision Aim button on the underside of the pad instantly cuts the sensitivity of the right analog stick, making it far easier to get your target in your sights and giving you an instant gameplay advantage.
As well as powerful rumble feedback, the PS2700 also features the revolutionary Cyborg module from our Cyborg range. At the press of a button, you can remove the revolutionary Cyborg module (Pat. Pending) from the pad and turn it through 180, instantly changing the configuration of the left stick and d-pad. This gives you the flexibility to configure the pad for different games, depending on whether you prefer to use the analog stick or d-pad, or even cater for multiplayer sessions with friends who prefer different pad configurations.
- Slows down aiming speed at critical moments, making it easier to hit your enemies
- Ergonomic controls for maximum comfort during extended gaming sessions, no matter how big or small your hands.
- Advanced programming provided by Saitek Smart Technology (SST) software (PC only) gives you the freedom to program any part of the pad with any keyboard or mouse command in any game - even those that dont support game controllers
- 2 quick-fire shoulder buttons
- 2 analog triggers
- 8-way d-pad
- 4 responsive buttons
- Start and Back buttons
- 2 analog joysticks (including buttons)
- Fully programmable
- PS Home button
Connectivity: USB 1.1/2.0
System Requirement: Playstation 3, Playstation 2, Windows XP, XP64 and Windows Vista (all versions)