CS428 is a high-efficiency KVM switch which provides the most efficient solution. Its console with 2 built-in PS/2 and 2 DB-25 allows users to control 8 servers either alone or by sharing. The built-in DB-25 of CS428 can reduce cable derangements in component rooms and can enhance signal quality and operation efficiency.
* 8 PS/2 console control 8 computers.
* Up to four users can operate up to 64 computers (via cascade to CS88A and CS9138*) at the same time.
* Each console has its own access control
* Two-level (Administrator/User) password authorization for enhanced security protection.
* Administrator can access any computer completely independently of the other users.
* Each user has his own access control list
* Computer selection via On Screen Display (OSD)
* Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, Logitech MouseMan, FirstMouse, IBM Scrollpoint Mouse.
* OSD automatically adjusts to resolution changes.
* Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation.
* With speaker and microphone support.
* Superior video quality: Up to 1920 x 1440; DDC2B.
* Special design for easy stacking.
* Rack mountable in 19" (1U) system rack.
* CS88A and CS9138 do not support audio features of audio enabled KVM switches.
* Multiplatform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux and FreeBSD.
* 1x Multi-console 8-Port PS/2 KVM Switch
* 2x Console Cable for Console (3,4)
* 1x Power Adapter
* 1x Rack Mount Kit
* 1x User Manual