In capacities ranging from 4 - 16GB, microSDHC cards offer higher storage capacities for more music, more videos, more pictures, more games more of everything you need in todays mobile world. The microSDHC card allows you to maximize todays revolutionary mobile devices. Kingstons microSDHC cards use the new speed class rating that guarantee a minimum data transfer rate for optimum performance with devices that use microSDHC.
Identical in physical size to todays standard microSD card, the microSDHC cards are designed to comply with SD Specification Version 2.00 and are only recognized by microSDHC host devices. They can be used as full-size SDHC cards when used with the included adapter**. To ensure compatibility, look for the microSDHC or SDHC logo on host devices (e.g. phones, PDAs, and cameras).
Wherever you find yourself in the mobile world, you can trust and rely on Kingstons microSDHC cards. All cards are 100-percent tested and are backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support.Features/Benefits:
- Compliant with the SD Specification Version 2.00
- Versatile when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDHC card
- Compatible with microSDHC host devices; not compatible with standard microSD-enabled device/readers
- File Format FAT 32
- Reliable lifetime warranty
- Capacity* 4GB, 8GB, 16GB
- Dimensions 0.43 x 0.59 x 0.039 ( 11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
- High-Speed Class Rating
Class 2: 2MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
Class 4: 4MB/sec. minimum data transfer rate
- Operating temperatures -13F to 185F (-25C to 85C)
- Storage temperatures -40F to 185F (-40C to 85C)
- Weight .05 oz (1.4g)