Intel Desktop Board DQ45EK
Intel Desktop Board DQ45EK in mini-ITX form factor supports Intel vPRO technology which gives users the unprecedented ability to remotely maintain, manage, and protect their business PCs. Pair this board with any 65W 45nm Intel Core2 processor to get the latest multi-tasking power in more energy-efficient and compact package.
Even with the small form factor, this board gives you the ability to enjoy new features such as dual-DVI video output and eSATA port on back-panel, as well as software enhancing security and remote management options for your system.
Intel Desktop Board DQ45EK supports Intel AMT 5.0 Professional, Intel Trusted Platform Module, and is Microsoft Windows Vista* Premium WHQL certified.
Features and benefits
||Mini-ITX (6.75 inches by 6.75 inches [171.5 millimeters by 171.5 millimeters])
||View supported processors for the most current list of compatible processors.
At product launch, this desktop board supports:
- Supports Intel processor in LGA1156 socket
- Two 240-pin DDR2 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- *Support for up to 4 GB of memory
|| 6-channel (5.1 audio subsystem using the ADI AD1882 audio codec)
|| DVI-D+ DVI-I video output
||LAN support: Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mbits/sec)
- Up to 10 USB 2.0 ports
- Five Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, including 1 eSATA back port with RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 support
- One e-SATA port
||One PCI Express* x1 bus add-in card connectors
- Intel Core2 Quad processor
- Intel Core2 Duo processor
- Intel Pentium processor
- Intel Celeron processor
- Intel Celeron processor 400 Sequence
- Intel Q45 Express Chipset