Superior Wind Performance
The Rugged BlueAnt T1 Bluetooth Headset is a durable, reliable Bluetooth device that has been designed to give high quality audio in the most challenging conditions.
The T1 is the first BlueAnt headset to feature Wind Armour Technology
Developed over the course of years of research into wind noise performance, this solution combines patent-pending design features with BlueAnt's proprietary noise cancellation software to deliver clear audio in wind speeds up to 35 kph, the best wind noise reduction of any Bluetooth headset on the market.
Durable and Reliable
The T1 has also been designed to be highly durable. In addition to the sturdy earpiece, the T1 features removable and interchangeable patent-pending, soft-touch silicon covers that protect and cushion the headset from minor bumps and accidental impact and enable the T1 to withstand the onslaught of everyday dust and moisture.
Caller Name Announce
The T1 is the first Bluetooth headset to offer caller name announce, so you will always know who is calling because the T1 will read out the name of the incoming caller.
Responding to the call is as easy as saying the words Answer or Ignore, leaving you hands free to focus on the task at hand.
The T1 also offers A2DP for streaming audio of podcasts and turn-by-turn directions from GPS applications on your mobile phone.
Summary of Features
- > Intelligible audio at wind speeds up to 35 kph
- > Dual microphones and Voice Isolation Technology produce outstanding noise, wind and echo cancellation
- > Lightweight
- > Flexible ear hooks, with small, medium, and large ear buds supplied
- > Embedded interactive audio help instructs user how to pair
- > Hardware on/off switch with initial pairing
- > A2DP streaming for listening to music, podcasts, and turn by turn directions from a GPS application on your phone
- > Automatic connection and reconnection with notification
- > Incoming Caller Name Announce (Text to Speech)
- > Stores up to 2,000 contacts per paired device
- > Firmware upgradeable via USB on your PC
- > Up to 6 hours talk time; 120 hours standby
- > 2 Year Replacement Warranty (excludes USB cable, clip and charger)
- The T1 will be available in stores early June.
- Bluetooth v2.1
- Up to 10 metres (33 feet) RF coverage
- CE, FCC, BQB, Ctick, RoHS/WEEE Compliant
- Headset Profile, Handsfree Profile and A2DP
- 3.7V Rechargeable Lithium Polymer Battery
- Up to 6 hrs talk time
- Up to 120 hrs standby time
- 0.35 oz / 10 g without ear hook (0.38 oz / 11 g with ear hook)
- 1.97 x 0.6 in / 50 x 15.2 mm
- T1 Rugged Bluetooth Headset
- 2 silicon sleeves
- Flexible ear hooks
- Small, medium and large ear gels
- USB cable
- AC adaptor
- Quick Start Guide