Home Entertainment Connection Kit
- Kit consists of a 4-port desktop powerline adapter and a single port desktop powerline adapter
- High speed data rates of up to 200Mbps
- Ideal for connecting multiple Internet enabled devices within a home entertainment environment connect up to four devices
- Range of up to 300 metres (point to point)
- Plug and play no setup required
- Extend or create an Ethernet network using existing household powerpoints
More and more devices are becoming Internet enabled, especially in the home entertainment area. TVs, blu-ray players, gaming consoles and personal video recorders all require an Internet connection to perform at maximum potential.
So what can you do if your modem is in one room and your home entertainment devices are in another room? The Home Entertainment Connection Kit provides an easy way to transfer the Internet anywhere in your home and supplies a fast connection for up to 4 devices.
This technology is plug and play with no set-up required.
Simply connect the single port adapter to your broadband modem/router that will transmit an Internet signal around your network of power lines. Plug the 4-port adapter to another power point around your home and the Internet will become available for you to connect up to four devices to your online network.
NetComms Home Entertainment Connection Kit is capable of up to 200Mbps data transmission meaning it is perfect for delivering consistent, high-quality streaming of audio and SD (Standard-Definition)/ HD (High-Definition) video content.
TECH SPECS 4-PORT/SINGLE PORT
• Intellon INT6400
• IEEE802.3; IEEE802.3u
• HomePlug AV
• Four RJ-45 (10/100Base-T Ethernet)/One RJ-45 (10/100Base-T Ethernet)
• One 200Mbps Power Line Port supporting co-existence with 14/85Mbps HomePlug
• 128-bit AES Link Encryption with Key Management
Data Transfer Rate
• 200 Mbps over Powerline and 10/100Mbps over Ethernet
• OFDM Symbol Modulation on Line synchronization 1024/256/64/16/8 - QAM, QPSK, BPSK, ROBO Carrier Modulation
• 2 ~ 28 Mhz
• Mix of TDMA and CSMA/CA channel access scheme;CO device generates a periodic beacon carrier for channel access scheme
• Estimated range of 300m in wall power lines
• 100Base-T; Cat. 5 UTP Cable
• 0°C to 40°C ambient temperature
• -20°C to 70°C ambient temperature
• 10 to 90% maximum (non-condensing)
• 100 ~ 240V @ 50/60Hz Internal
• 6 ft AC power cord/Embedded AU Housing Plastic
• Device Detect/Diagnostic, NEK Password Setup for Local and Remote Device Windows 2000, ME, NT, XP, or Vista for Initial Setup
• Power; PL-Link/Act (with dual-color throughput function); ETH 1 thru 4 Link/Act
• C-Tick, CE