Intel Desktop Board DH67GD
The Intel Desktop Board DH67GD is Intel H67 Express chipset-based desktop board in microATX form factor. It supports the 2nd generation Intel Core i7 processors and Intel Core i5 processors, and other Intel processors in the LGA1155 package. The board is featured with DVI-I, HDMI* and DisplayPort* connectors, and supports dual independent display for processors with Intel HD Graphics. Powered by the 2nd generation Intel Core processors, DH67GD delivers a superb visual performance for sharper images, richer color, and lifelike audio and video.
Intel Desktop Board DH67GD also offers premium features, such as two SATA 6 Gb/s ports, two USB 3.0 ports with 5 Gb/s link speed and Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) for RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10, which provides new levels of protection, performance, and expandability.
Features and configurations
|AA# ( Altered Assembly)
|BIOS ID string
At product launch, this desktop board supports:
- Intel Core i7 processor series in an LGA1155 socket
- Intel Core i5 processor series in an LGA1155 socket
- View all compatible Intel processor numbers
- Four 240-pin, DDR3 SDRAM Dual Inline Memory Module (DIMM) sockets
- Support for DDR3 1333/1066 MHz DIMMs
- Support up to 32 GB of system memory
- Intel H67 Express Chipset (B3 Stepping)
- Intel Rapid Storage Technology (Intel RST) for RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10
DVI-I, HDMI* and DisplayPort* connectors for processors with Intel HD Graphics
Intel High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio) subsystem in the following configuration:
- 10-channel (7.1+ 2 independent multi-streaming) audio subsystem using the Realtek * ALC892 audio codec
- Five analog audio ports and one optical S/PDIF out port
- Internal S/PDIF header and front panel audio header
Gigabit (10/100/1000 Mb/s) LAN subsystem using the Intel 82579V Gigabit Ethernet Controller
- Two Serial ATA 6.0 Gb/s ports; three Serial ATA 3.0 Gb/s ports, with one port compatible with eSATA extension; one eSATA 3.0 Gb/s port
- Two USB 3.0 ports; fourteen USB 2.0 ports, six back panel ports, and eight additional ports via four internal headers
- Two IEEE 1394a ports, one back panel port, and one via internal header
- One PCI Express* 2.0 x 16 discrete graphics card connector
- Two PCI Express 2.0 x 1 connectors
- One PCI Conventional bus connector
- +Product and Performance Data
System resources and hardware (such as PCI and PCI Express*) require physical memory address locations that can reduce available addressable system memory. This could result in a reduction of as much as 1GB or more of physical addressable memory being available to the operating system and applications, depending on the system configuration and operating system.
Intel High Definition Audio (Intel HD Audio) requires a system with an appropriate Intel chipset and a motherboard with an appropriate codec and the necessary drivers installed. System sound quality will vary depending on actual implementation, controller, codec, drivers, and speakers. For more information about Intel HD Audio, refer to www.intel.com/design/chipsets/hdaudio.htm.