Hydro Series H70 CORE High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler
Hydro Series H70 CORE builds on the award-winning legacy of our original H70 cooler, with one key difference: you supply your own fans.
The Hydro Series H70 CORE: Bring your own fans for truly customizable performance.
Use it with any standard 120mm fan.
Hydro Series H70 CORE builds on the award-winning legacy of our original H70 cooler, with one key difference: you supply your own fans. If you've already built a high-performance PC system (or three), you probably have a few extra 120mm fans lying around. Or, you might just want to choose your own fans. Either way, the H70 CORE gives you the freedom to fully customize your cooling performance.
The Hydro Series H70 CORE allows you to choose your own fans.
38mm double-thick radiator
The physics are simple: larger radiators have more surface area, and more surface area means more efficient heat transfer. The H70 CORE radiator is twice as thick as our standard radiator to provide excellent cooling potential.
The Hydro Series H70 CORE uses a double-thick radiator for efficient cooling.
Corsair Hydro Series makes it easy to go liquid.
Easy installation, zero maintenance.
You no longer need to invest into complex modular watercooling systems with half a dozen components to get serious CPU cooling performance. Each Hydro Series Liquid CPU Cooler is a sealed, closed-loop system that comes pre-filled and never needs refilling. Tubing is constructed from low-evaporation FEP for a long lifespan. Even the thermal compound is pre-applied. You'll be up and running in minutes.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we've earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We're available by phone call, email or web forum.
Contents and Specifications
- Corsair H70 CORE Liquid CPU Cooler
- Mounting screws for two 120mm fans (fans are not included)
- CPU mounting brackets
- Quick Start Guide
- Copper coldplate and aluminum radiator
- Low evaporation rate FEP/FPA tubing
- Five-year warranty
- Requires an ATX standard PC case with a rear or top 120mm fan mount
- Warranty: Five years
- Cold Plate Material: Copper
- Fan Specification: Choose your own 120mm (x2)
- Socket Support: AMD AM2, AMD AM3, AMD FM1, Intel LGA 1155, Intel LGA 1156, Intel LGA 1366, Intel LGA 2011
- Radiator Material: Aluminum
- Tubing: Low-permeability for near-zero evaporation