This product has a Powerbuy cashback available for ABN holders. (Expires: 31/05/2013)
(Save 10% on Cisco Voice & Conferencing
Collect a 10% cash-back rebate on top of your best price
- The cash-back is calculated at 10% of the purchase price, excluding GST.
- Your receipt must be submitted to PowerBuy no more than 30 days after the receipt/invoice date.
- We can ONLY accept tax invoices to validate your claim, NOT order confirmations. The Tax Invoice must have the reseller's ABN (Australian Business Number) to be considered valid.
- Your combined purchase of Cisco products must total $200 or more.
- A company can claim a maximum of five cash-back rebates per year on Cisco products.
- A company can claim a maximum of $1000 cash-back per year.
- Products must be purchased new and from an Australian supplier.
- Offer not available to resellers of Cisco products.
The cash-back is calculated at 10% of the purchase price, excluding GST.
Cisco WBPN Wireless-N Bridge for Phone Adapters
Transform Your Cisco SPA IP Phone into a Wireless Phone
- Extend phone communication anywhere
- 802.11n wireless for superior coverage and quality of service (QoS)
- Uses your existing wireless network
- Easy installation and setup
A Complete Wireless Desktop Phone Experience
The Cisco® Wireless-N Bridge for Phone Adapters, often called the Cisco SPA Bridge, lets you transform your Cisco SPA IP Phone into a flexible wireless device. Designed specifically for small businesses, it gives you the freedom to place your IP phone most anywhere in the office, without the need for a nearby wired network connection. The bridge supports standards-based 802.11n wireless networking, providing better coverage and superior bandwidth. Advanced (QoS) features help ensure crystal-clear voice communication.
With the Cisco SPA Bridge, you can easily add new extensions or move phones between offices, conference rooms, lobbies, or other environments – without expensive network wiring. The solution lets you extend your phone system using your existing wireless network, while providing the mobility, flexibility, and agility you need to meet changing needs in a dynamic environment.
Fast, Simple Installation
The Cisco SPA Bridge fits conveniently inside the base of the Cisco SPA 300 or SPA 500 Series IP Phone, minimizing desktop clutter and additional wires. Simply plug the device’s Ethernet cable and power adapter into the phone and use the embedded setup wizard for fast, easy configuration. A single AC adapter powers both the phone and the installed bridge.
Features and Benefits
- Wireless connectivity eases installation of phone system without additional, costly wiring
- Affordable price helps control costs
- Aesthetic design enables clean, trouble-free integration
- Robust Wireless-N support extends network connectivity to hard-to-reach spots
- Wizard-based setup speeds installation
Description - Specification
Ports: Power in, Power Out and Ethernet Out
Ethernet: 10/100 Mbps, RJ-45, MDI/X
Buttons: Reset, Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
Cabling type: Unshielded twisted pair (UTP) Category 5
LEDs: System, Wi-Fi Protected Setup, Wireless
Web user interface: Built-in web user interface for easy browser-based configuration (HTTP)
Web browser: Internet Explorer 7 and 8, Netscape, Firefox
Event logging: Event logging (embedded syslog)
Web firmware upgrade: Firmware upgradable through web browser
802.11b: CCK/QPSK, BPSK
802.11g: OFDM/BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
802.11n: OFDM/BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM
RF Power (EIRP) in dbm
802.11b: 17dbm (typical) @ 11Mbps
802.11g: 15dbm (typical) @ 54Mbps
802.11n: 13dbm (typical) @ 130Mbps
Receive Sensitivity in dbm
802.11b: -85dBm @11Mbps
802.11g: -74dBm @54Mbps
802.11n: -72dBm @MCS7/2.4Ghz
WEP, WPA and WPA2 (Personal Only)
FCC Part 15C Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick, LVD
External power adapter: 12V DC/1A
External power adapter: 12V DC/3A or 5VDC/2A Purchase of a PA100-NA (North America Plug), PA100-EU (European Plug), PA100-UK (UK Plug), or PA100-AU (Australia Plug) will be required.
Power consumption: 3W
Dimensions (W x H): 55.88 x 22.50 mm / 2.20 x 0.89 in.
Unit weight: 0.07 kg / 0.15 lb
Certification: FCC Part 15C Class B, CE, VCCI, C-Tick, LVD
Operating temperature: 32º to 113ºF (0º to 40ºC)
Storage temperature: –77º to 158ºF (–20º to 60ºC)
Operating humidity: 10% to 90%
Storage humidity: 5% to 90%