1.8" mSATA adapter
This 1.8" mSATA adapter is designed to enable mSATA (mini SATA) SSD to be used as a direct replacement for a 1.8" micro SATA hard drive. As a result, any equipment, such as Notebook computer, iPOD that uses a 1.8" SATA hard drive can be easily converted to use the low power and shock resistant mSATA SSD, just like a SATA solid state drive (SSD). Once installed, the mSATA appears as an ordinary SATA hard drive to any OS and can be configured as a boot device.
When 1.8" mSATA adapter can also be used like a removable flash media in the Addonics Micro SATA UDD reader/writer, allowing easy read/write access to the mSATA SSD via USB 3.0 / 2.0 or eSATA connection to any computer.
The 1.8" mSATA adapter is designed with the same connector location and dimension as a 1.8" micro SATA hard drive. It is a perfect solution for replacing the micro SATA hard drive with the low power and shock resistant mSATA media.
|Using Addonics Micro SATA UDD to read / write to mSATA SSD
- Enable mSATA (mini SATA) SSD to be used like ordinary 1.8" micro SATA hard drive or SSD
- Convert mSATA connector to micro SATA connector
- Mounts directly onto 1.8" drive bay in small Notebook or other electronic devices
- Read / Write to the mSATA SSD using the Addonics Micro SATA UDD via USB 3.0 or eSATA connection to any computer
- Can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and applications.
- OS independent and no software driver to install
|Maximum Read / Write Speed:
||6 Gbps. Actual speed depends on the media
||Operating System independent
|Dimensions (W x D x H):
||54 x 78 x 6 mm
||+5V from PC power supply
|Operating Temperature :
||0 C to + 65 C
||5% - 95% (non condensing)
||-40 C to + 85 C
||5% - 95%