Checkout all the Otterbox iPhone 5 colour options
iPhone 5 cases are also called clear cases. This is because the cases come available with transparent features, making your gadget highly visible.
The Defender Series iPhone 5 case is the only case for demanding conditions, heavy use and random accidents. Three layers of protection include a polycarbonate skeleton that cushions the iPhone while the built-in screen protector prevents smudges and scratches. The outer layer wraps around the solid inner shell like an epidermis, creating a practically indestructible iPhone 5 case. A belt-clip holster is included and doubles as a media viewing stand. The Defender Series case for the iPhone 5 will protect your investment from drops, dust and other accidents. Why do you think we named it the Defender Series? If you're looking for a thinner, sleeker case but is still protective against drops and bumps, check out our Commuter Series iPhone 5 case.
- Apple iPhone 5
- NOT COMPATIBLE with the iPhone 4 or 4S
- Rubber plugs cover the main openings of the iPhone 5, including the charging port, headphone jack and volume controls
- Full access to all the features and functions of the case, including all buttons, microphone and camera
- Three layers of protection include a built-in screen protector, polycarbonate inner shell and rubber outer slipcover
- Redesigned holster has a slimmer profile and the belt clip has a smooth rotating motion. You can face the screen out to use or face it in for maximum protection.
- Two-piece polycarbonate inner shell cushions the iPhone 5
- A built-in screen protector prevents scratches and smudges
- Rubber outer layer wraps around the inner shell and absorbs impact from drops and bumps
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 4 oz / 114 g
- Dimensions (with holster): 5.42 in. x 3.15 in. x 1.36 in. / 137.67 mm x 79.88 x 34.47 mm
- Dimensions (without holster): 5.32 in x 2.75 in x 0.64 in / 135.12 mm x 69.9 mm x 16.18 mm
The Defender Series iPhone 5 case provides added protection against drop, bump and shock but is NOT protective against water.