LifeProof Case for iPhone 5 - Black
Bonus General User Headphone Adaptor and Keeper for headphone jack cover.
Ability to swim and take underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth). Optional Swimming Headphone Adapter allows use of waterproof headphones underwater.
Enjoy the freedom to go everywhere and do everything with your iPhone 5. Water proof, dirt proof, snow proof and shock proof protection lets you make the most of each and every day.
LifeProof is deeply committed to the integrity of our vision to create products that excel in every dimension. True to our conviction, fr for iPhone 5 is truly our best case yet. The thinnest, lightest all-protective case ever made, fr provides the water proof, dirt proof, snow proof and shock proof protection you would expect from LifeProof, without sacrificing its slim and sleek design.
Take your iPhone along, wherever life may take you. The LifeProof iPhone case delivers the highest level of waterproof, shock-proof, dirt-proof protection in an incredibly low profile a mere 1.5mm increase to each edge!
The LifeProof fre for iPhone 5 case has sleek stylings, full device function, uncompromising design, and of course, the four Proofs:
- Protects against every-day hazardsfull IP-68 rating against water and dust, and designed to Military Specifications
- High degree of shock and impact protectiontested to Military Specifications MIL-STD-810F-516.5 (2 meters/6.6ft drop on all surfaces and edges. 26 tests)
- Fully sealed protection against minute dust particles
- Includes bonus General User Headphone Adaptor and Keeper for headphone jack cover
- Ability to swim and take underwater (2 meters/6.6ft depth). Optional Swimming Headphone Adapter allows use of waterproof headphones underwater
- Mil-Spec protection that allows you to go anywhere, anytime, and do anything
- Ultra-slim and adds only 1/16 (1.5mm) when measured from the center of the phone
- Weighs less than an ounce (28g).
- Unique combination of materials that will not stick to your pocket
- Compatible with all iPhone 5 models (International carriers, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon).
- Full Functionality
- Double AR-coated optical glass lenses provide unprecedented crystal-clear photo and video quality
- All phone features are operational while maintaining a high level of protection
- Improves the bass and mid-frequency speaker response by utilizing the back of the case as a sub-woofer for a richer, fuller sound.
||2.64" (W) x 5.41" (L) x 0.48" (D) (67.1mm (W) x 137.52mm (L) x 12.18mm (D))
||1.05 oz. (29.8g)
|Operating Temperature iPhone
||32F (0C) to 95F (35C)
|Temperature range for LifeProof Case alone
||-40F (-40C) to 140F (+60C)
||6.6 feet (2 meters) underwater maximum
||6.6 feet (2 meters) maximum
EVERY SINGLE CASE WATER TESTED
To give you confidence to go everywhere with your LifeProof iPhone, iPod and iPad we water test each and every case we make. Not only that, after the test an independent agent performs additional testing and even puts randomly selected cases through a second water test. We never ship a case unless it has been successfully tested. As LifeProof employees we use our cases every day, so we only make cases we trust ourselves!
DESIGNED TO MEET OR EXCEED THESE SPECIFICATIONS:
Military Standard 810F-516
Lifeproof Australia Online
MIL STD 810 F is the standard that addresses a broad range of environmental conditions, with MIL STD 810F-516 being the section of the standard that is specific to functional drop. This standard requires that the item can physically and functionally withstand the relatively infrequent, non-repetitive shocks encountered in handling, transportation, and service environments. This may include an assessment of the overall material system integrity for safety purposes in any one or all of the handling, transportation, and service environments.
IEL 60529 is the standard for Ingress Protection from water and dust for enclosures. IP-68 is the most rigorous classification in this specification. The first characteristic number describes protection from solid foreign objects. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 6 can withstand exposure to circulating talcum powder for 8 hours with no dust ingress after that period. The second characteristic number describes protection against water. An enclosure with a characteristic number of 8 exceeds all other water protection levels and is specified by the manufacturer. For LifeProof, number 8 signifies LifeProof cases will withstand immersion in water to a depth of 2 meters / 6.6 feet for 30 minutes.
- iPhone 5 fr for iPhone 5 Review ZolloTech
The standard warranty is 90 days from purchase. Extend your warranty free of charge to 365 days (One year) by viewing the instructions, registering, and completing the helpful operating checklist at www.lifeproof.com/support/ If a material or workmanship defect arises and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, LifeProof will replace the case only.
Please Note: LifeProof cannot be held liable for damages to personal property due to misuse or improper installation, or improper care and maintenance of case and o-ring or gasket seals. LifeProof warranty does not, under any circumstance, cover the replacement or cost of any electronic device or personal property inside or outside of the case.
The full text of our warranty can be found on our Policies and Warranties page.