Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches: Overview
The Right Features at the Right Price
Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches combine powerful network performance and reliability to build a basic business network. These entry-level managed switches deliver the essential network features you need, with the easy-to-use management you want at a great price.
Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches offer:
- Numerous features: Achieve a business-class network with important features like quality of service, Power over Ethernet, and IPv6 support.
- Simplification: Remove complexity from the setup process using the browser-based configuration interface of this device.
- Performance: Get your high-bandwidth data where it needs to go, quickly and without errors.
- Security: Keep the data on your network safe from unauthorized access.
- An eco-friendly solution: Use switches to optimize power usage for energy efficiency without compromising performance.
- Peace of mind: Rest assured that all Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches are protected by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
Cisco 200 Series Smart Switches: Features
Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart Switches offer a range of features, including:
- Choose from 24 and 48 ports of Fast Ethernet or 8 to 50 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) is available on up to 48 ports of Fast Ethernet and 50 ports of Gigabit Ethernet
- Embedded QoS intelligence to prioritize delay-sensitive traffic
- Integrated network security such as IEEE 802.1X port security to control access to your network
- Native support for IPv6 alongside traditional IPv4
Energy Efficient and Design
- Conserves energy by optimizing power use and lowers energy costs; ports power down automatically when a link is down
- Embedded intelligence adjusts power usage based on cable length
- 26- and 50-port Gigabit Ethernet switch options provide additional ports on Gigabit Ethernet models
Easy Configuration and Management
- Includes intuitive, browser-based tools that simplify setup, management, and troubleshooting
- Obtains IP address with Cisco FindIT
- Provides automated security and QoS port configuration with Cisco
Peace of Mind
- Tested to help ensure optimal uptime and performance and easy integration with other Cisco networking and communications products
- Includes a limited lifetime warranty