Kaspersky - Retail, 3 Users, 1 Year Licence
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 is the backbone of your PC's security system, delivering real-time protection from the latest malware and viruses. It works behind the scenes with intelligent scanning and small, frequent updates, while proactively protecting you from known and emerging Internet threats. Enjoy essential protection that won't slow you down with Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012!
Benefit from the latest Kaspersky Lab technologies
Keep yourself constantly ahead of the cybercriminals and defend your computer against malware and other types of threats thanks to Kaspersky Labs relentless expertise and constantly enhanced protection technologies.
Check website and file reputations quickly and easily
Links to websites are marked with color-coded tags that show their danger levels and allow you to decide if you want to open or block an online resource. With a single mouse click, you can check file safety against Kaspersky Labs authoritative, cloud-based information about known and emerging malware threats.
Enjoy fast and efficient PC performance
Minimize impact on your computers performance when browsing the Internet, watching videos and communicating online with the help of the smart PC resource management technologies inside Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012.
Get smart, frequent updates as soon as they are available
No need to worry about updating your Kaspersky Lab PC security software: updates install automatically to minimize your network traffic and download time and dramatically reduce your computers resource consumption.
Navigate around the completely redesigned interface quickly and easily
The state-of-the-art new interface shows your computers protection status at-a-glance and makes managing computer security easy.
- System Watcher Protects your PC against unknown threats and lets you roll back system changes made by malware Improved!
- Kaspersky File Advisor Allows you to check file safety with a single click of the mouse New!
- Kaspersky URL Advisor Marks web links with a color-coded tag to advise you of their danger level Improved!
- Anti-Phishing module Warns about phishing sites that steal personal data Improved!
- Task Manager Allows you to monitor malware scanning activities as they happen New!
- Completely redesigned interface Makes navigating around the PC security program quick and easy New!
- Desktop gadget Lets you see your computers security status instantly and gives you quick access to essential security settings inside Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012 Improved!
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional 64-bit Edition (Service Pack 2 or higher)
- Processor 800 MHz or higher
- 512 MB available RAM
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Enterprise (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Starter
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Basic (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (32/64-Bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64-Bit)
- Processor 1 GHz or higher
- 1 GB RAM (32-Bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-Bit)
|Required for all Installations
- About 480 MB free space on the hard drive (depending on antivirus database size)
- CD/DVD drive for installation of the program from CD ROM
- Computer mouse
- Internet connection for product activation
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or higher
- Microsoft Windows Installer 2.0
Please Note: Safe Run Mode doesn't work with Microsoft Windows XP 64-bit, and works with limitations on Microsoft Windows Vista 64-bit and Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit.
|Hardware Requirements for Netbooks
- CPU: Intel Atom 1.6 Ghz
- RAM: 1GB DDR2
- Hard Disk: 160GB
- Video Card: Intel GMA950
- Screen: 10.1, 1024x600 widescreen
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition