This product has a Powerbuy cashback available for ABN holders. (Expires: 31/05/2013)
(Save $100 on Lenovo ThinkPad X-series Laptops
Collect a $100 cash-back rebate on top of your best price.
- Your receipt must be submitted to PowerBuy no more than 30 days after the receipt/invoice date.
- We can ONLY accept tax invoices to validate your claim, NOT order confirmations. The Tax Invoice must have the reseller's ABN (Australian Business Number) to be considered valid.
- The maximum cash-back amount payable from PowerBuy to any one company for this offer is $500 (5 units).
- Offer not available to resellers of Lenovo products.
- This deal is NOT available if you purchase your product directly from Lenovo. This means that you CANNOT purchase online from Lenovo's website OR over the phone.
The Lenovo ® ThinkPad ® X130e Notebook
EMPOWERING THE STU DENTS TO DO MORE
- Rugged Design with Stronger Bezel, Hinges, and Ports Increase Notebook Life
- All-day-long Battery Life helps students and their laptops breeze through classes
- Rubber bumper around the top cover protects the edges of the system
- Custom colors, asset tags, and BIOS modifications make the notebook unique to your school
Introducing the ThinkPad X130e, a laptop designed for schools, that makes worries about rigorous use and repair costs a thing of the past. The rugged laptop enables technology-based education powered by Intel® CoreTM i3 processers, making learning more engaging.
Younger hands demand laptops that are a cut above the rest and the ThinkPad X130e is loaded with durability features to set your mind at ease. The island-style keyboard keeps keys firmly in place. Edges and corners are sturdier, and the hinges can withstand being opened and closed more than a 100 times a day! To top that off, the laptop meets military specifications for durability - making it the worry-free and cost-effective option for today’s educational system.
Rugged by Design
Rubber bumper around the top cover absorbs any impact to the system.
33% stronger corners reduce damage when dropped at an angle
Stronger recessed ports protects against accidental damage
The LED panel is protected by a strong bezel of 1.2mm thicker plastic.
Powered by Intel® i3-2367M
Genuine Windows® 7 Professional
Faster access and smoother computing with up to 8GB of RAM
Lasts longer with 8.5 hour battery life with a 6-cell battery
11.6 inch LED HD display for a crisp, clear viewing experience
Active Protection System (APS) detects sudden bumps and drops
55% Stronger Ethernet Port for protection against repeated connects and disconnects
Passes rigorous MilSpec tests for ruggedness.
Stronger hinges are capable of withstanding 30,000 cycles of opening the laptop
Optimized for Learning
1.78kg (3.9lbs), for easy movement from class to class
Bluetooth, WLAN, WWAN and Ethernet provide connectivity in the classroom
Larger hard disk space of up to 500GB with the capacity to store more
Low-light-sensitive webcam, VGA and HDMI ports make collaborative learning easy
Display: 11.6” HD LED display
Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-2367M Processor (3M Cache, 1.40 GHz)
Memory: 4GBx1 1333MHz DDR3
Storage: 320GB /5400HDD
Videocard: HD Graphics 3000
Wireless Network: Wireless A/B/G/N
Network: WWAN Ready
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64bit
Battery: 6 Cell Battery
Warranty: 1 Year Return Turn Base