Seagate SV35.5 Series hard drives are designed to optimize performance while improving reliability and capacity in digital video surveillance systems.
The Seagate SV35.5 Series of video surveillance hard drives are engineered for rigorous 24x7 video surveillance systems offering greater capacity, higher reliability, vibration tolerance and acoustics with improved performance at low power consumption levels for optimized surveillance operations.
The SV35 Series drive enables security industry manufacturers, integrators and installers to accomplish more with less, greatly improving their surveillance solution offerings in reliability, power, performance, vibration and acoustics - all while taking advantage of the industry-leading Seagate 5-year limited warranty.
Key Features and Benefits
- SATA 3Gb/s
- Enterprise-class reliability for 24x7 video surveillance applications, with >1 million hours MTBF and <1% AFR
- 20-mm form factor provides more ventilation in a multi-drive environment.
- Higher areal density for cost-effective DVR applications
- ATA-7 streaming commands optimize video streaming performance and integrity.
- Capable of operating under drive case temperatures of up to 70C
- Video surveillance digital video recorders (SDVR)
- Video surveillance network digital video recorders (SNVR)
- Direct-attached and network-attached JBOD video surveillance storage