- 2000DPI gaming-grade laser sensor
- 8KB onboard memory supports 45buttons, 3 profiles storing on the mouse
- Advanced GHOSTTM Engine software
- 7080FPS tracking capability ensures no signal is missed
- Rubberized coating surface with non-slip gripped side rubber
GIGABYTE M6980 laser gaming mouse is one of most popular choice of GIGABYTE gaming series. The combination of 2000dpi, 1000rps report rate and 20g acceleration provide a very accurate basis for gaming.
GHOSTTM Macro Engine of 8KB on-board memory supports 3 gaming profiles stored on the mouse. Having personal macro settings portable with the mouse allow users to load their profiles on any computers. Equipped for gamer, GIGABYTE M6980 upgrades your level in game play !
- 2000DPI Laser Gaming Sensor
- GHOSTTM Macro Engine
- Gaming-grade Tracking Capability up to 7080FPS
- On-the-fly DPI Switching
- Streamlined ergonomic design
- 7(+2) customizable buttons, 3profiles
Ergonomic Streamline Design
Large streamline design with gaming-grade feet pad ensures the best experience for hand.
Rubberized Coating Surface
Comfortable texture with sweat-proof design for a non-slip grip
On-the-fly DPI adjustment button enables users to switch to the optimal resolution simply through the button on mouse.
Portable Profile Settings
GHOSTTM Macro Engine with 8KB on-board memory which supports 3 gaming profiles stored on the mouse.
Three different backlights vary with profile change.
DPI Indicator: 3 stage DPI indicator LED Light System with breathing effect
DPI Indicator: 3 stage DPI indicator
Profile Indicator: 3 different color lighting set on the mouse
(7 customized color lighting via GHOSTTM Engine)
GHOSTTM Engine Software
Sensitivity and Scrolling
||up to 2000dpi
|FPS(Frame rate per second)
||7080 frames per second
||45 inches/ second
||CE/ FCC/ BSMI
||1.8m/ Gold-plated connector
||106g (excluding cable)
||Windows 98/2000/ME/XP 32bit/Vista 32/ 64bit/ Win 7 32/ 64bits
||Mouse, Driver CD(including multi-language manual)