Spice up your multimedia presentations! Create digital movies with Hauppauge's WinTV Capture application. The included Ulead DVD MovieFactory allows you to edit and author DVD's, VideoCD's and S-VCD's.
Add video clips to your Web Page: Creative Webmasters can incorporate still frame video highlights or motion video clips on their web sites!
Desktop Publishing:With our exclusive WinTV SnapShot function, you can quickly save JPEG video images! Also great for web design.
Watch live video, grab images and movies plus videoconference* on your PC or Laptop
- Bring live video into your PC from camcorder, VCR or video camera. Maximum video format size: 720x480 (NTSC video).
- Save still and motion video images to your hard disk.
- Videoconference* over the Internet.
- For Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
USB-Live2 has lots of great features
USB-Live2 has some new features compared with the USB-Live:
- A removable A/V cable set, so you can leave the cables connected to your A/V source while moving the USB-Live2 to a different computer. The A/V cable set attaches to USB-Live2 with a secure latching connector.
- Indicator LEDs showing that USB-Live2 is powered on and a video signal is present
- Full 720x480 live video mode (NTSC)
And some of the same great features:
Snap and print stills from whatever you're watching (BMP and JPEG supported). Or record video clips from your camcorder or VCR to create your own high-impact presentations.
The easiest way to bring video into your PC or laptop!
Don't open your PC! USB-Live2 is an external device which connects your VCR, camcorder or video camera to your PC or laptop. Plug the USB-Live into the USB port and you're ready to watch video in a resizable window, right on your PC screen!
USB-Live2 digitizes video using high quality 4:2:2 video sampling. And you can work on applications while simultaneously watching video in a resizable window.
- Video digitizer: 720x480 for NTSC, 720x576 for PAL video sources
- Video source: S-Video or composite video
- Audio input: left and right stereo audio
- 50cm USB cable
- Video capture format using WinTV v7: MPEG-2
- Image capture format using WinTV v7: JPEG, BMP
- PC with 2.8 GHz single-core or multi-core 1.8GHz.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP (service pack 2)
- USB 2.0 port
- CD-ROM drive for software installation