mydlink-enabled Enhanced Wireless N Day/Night Home Network Camera
Record up to 5x more footage, see in the dark with night vision, the DCS-942L provides true around the clock surveillance so you can check in on your home at anytime with a browser, iPhone, iPad or Android device.
No complicated setup is required when you use mydlink. Just log-in, choose your device and start viewing. Take mydlink on vacation or at work and have peace of mind wherever you go. The DCS-942L has a built in microSD card slot and enhanced video compression that allows you to record up to 5x more footage when compared to MJPEG. The camera also comes with enhanced motion detection and night vision that lets you see up to 15 feet in pitch black.
- Watch your home from mydlink.com or using an iPhone or Android device
- Easily connects with your home's wireless network
- See up to 15 feet in complete darkness with bulit-in night vision
- Record up to 5x more footage
- Ready to record using the built-in microSD card reader
Benefits of mydlink
mydlink products are created for people who long to embrace a world connected through the Internet, but are afraid they lack the technical expertise to do so. mydlink products remove the learning curve that is typically associated with today's high-tech devices because they are truly Plug-and-Play compatible with zero or extremely easy configuration. mydlink provides you easy and straightforward access to your digital life all from our intuitive, convenient website (www.mydlink.com). mydlink makes it easy to get the most from your digital lifestyle without the learning curve.
Convenient Access, Anywhere, Anytime
As a mydlink-enabled device, you can access the DCS-942L anytime, anywhere you have Internet access. Get peace of mind by keeping an eye on your kids, pets, home or office from almost anywhere by simply logging on to the mydlink website and selecting your camera. Since the DCS-942L comes with a built-in microphone, you can see and hear for yourself that everything is well at home.
Camera Management Software
For advanced users that want more out of their camera, the DCS-942L also comes with D-Link D-ViewCam management software for Windows PCs. D-ViewCam comes with a host of features including the ability to record directly from the camera to a local hard drive, trigger motion detection, set recording schedules, set e-mail alert notifications, and even support for up to 32 cameras. D-ViewCam also allows you to upload a floor plan of your home or small business and create a realistic layout of where your cameras are located, providing you with better access to your camera. For even greater recording flexibility, D-ViewCam can record video directly to a Network Attached Storage (NAS) device, eliminating the need for a dedicated computer to store video.
- Focal length: 3.15 mm, F2.8
- Minimum Illumination
- Color: 1 Lux @ F2.8
- B/W: 0 Lux with IR LED on
- VGA 1/5 inch CMOS Sensor
- Removable IR-Cut filter: auto/schedule/Manual
- IR LED
- 5 meter illumination distance
- PIR Sensor
- 3A Control
- AGC (Auto Gain Control)
- AWB (Auto White Balance)
- AES (Auto Electronic Shutter)
- Built-in Network Interface
- 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet
- 802.11b/g/n WLAN
- Video Codecs
- JPEG for still image
- 640 x 480 at up to 30 fps
- 320 x 240 at up to 30 fps
- 160 x 120 at up to 30 fps
- Network Protocol
- IPV4, ARP, TCP, UDP, ICMP
- RTSP, RTP, RTCP
- DHCP Client
- NTP Client (D-Link)
- DNS Client
- DDNS Client (D-Link)
- SMTP Client
- FTP Client
- HTTP Server
- UPnP Port Forwarding
- 3GPP (Video only)
- Input: 100-249 V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output: 5 V DC, 1.2A
- External AC-to-DC switching power adapter
- 2W Max Power Consumption
- Operation Temperature
- 32F to 140F (0C to 40C)
- Storage Temperature
- -4F to 158F (-20C to 70C)
- 20-80% RH Non-Condensing
- Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Including the bracket and stand: 2.6 x 2.6 x
- 5 (65.8mm x 65mm x 126mm)
- Camera only
- 1.1 x 2.4 x 3.8 (27.2mm x 60mm x 96mm)
- FCC Class B
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support
1. Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link 802.11n devices.
2. 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the USA and Canada.
3. Latest Software and Documentation available at support.dlink.com
Use of audio or video equipment for recording the image of voice of a person without their knowledfe and consent is prohibited in vertain states or juristictions. Nothing herein represents a warranty or representation that D-Link product provided herein is suitable for the end-user's intended use under the applicable laws of his or her state. D-Link disclaims any liability whatsoever for any end-user use of the D-Link product with fails to comply with applicable state, local or federal laws.
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specification, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
2011 D-Link Corporation/D-Link Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. D-Link, the D-Link logo, the D-Link RoHS logo, D-ViewCam, and mydlink are trademarks or registered trademarks or registered trademarks of D-Link Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United Sates and/or other countried. Other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.