Pro Flight Yoke System
Precision. Realism. Control. The Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System is highly engineered to meet the exacting needs of the true flight simulation enthusiast. Stainless steel shaft, ergonomic controls, integrated chronograph and separate throttle quadrant ensure a smooth, accurate and totally realistic flying experience.
- Durable Stainless Steel shaft with precision bearings gives smooth and predictable elevator and aileron control
- Used with the supplied SST Programming software, integrated mode switch trebles the number of controls you have at your fingertips
- Accurately time each leg of your flight plan with the integrated chronograph
- Separate throttle quadrant with additional switches to configure any combination of throttle, flaps, mixture or prop pitch. Mount on top, in front of your desk, pilot or co-pilot side so that the controls are exactly where you want them
- Unique, 2-position desk clamp keeps your yoke and quadrant securely fixed no matter how extreme the flying conditions
- Use the integrated USB Hub to easily connect other parts of the Saitek Pro Flight range of products, such as additional Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant or Pro Flight Instrument Panel (both sold separately)
- Saitek's powerful Saitek Smart Technology (SST) programming software allows gamers to configure their controls to suit their preferred gaming style, and to save the configurations aspersonal profiles
- 14 buttons
- POV Hat Switch
- 3-position Mode Switch
- 3 axis levers on Quadrant
- Elevator and Aileron Axes on Yoke
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Works with: Windows XP, XP64 and Vista (all versions)
Pro Flight Yoke system with pro flight throttle Quadrant.
Whether you are landing a sea plane on an isolated Alaskan lake, or crossing the Atlantic at the controls of a 747, you will appreciate the quality and realism of Saitek's new Pro Flight Yoke System. Design based on real aircraft and the feedback of pilots to give the best feel and response.
Precision elevator and aileron control through yoke
Separate 3 axis lever throttle quadrant which can be mounted in different ways
Saitek Smart Technology programming software included
Mounting positions for three Saitek Flight Instrument Panels
14 button controls (inc. 6 on the quadrant)
Durable, stainless steel yoke shaft
Built-in chronometer for in-flight timing
Integrated 3 port USB hub
3-position mode switch
Ultra-stable 2 position desk clamp
The Yoke also has an integrated USB hub so that Multiple Saitek Pro Flight units such as additional Pro Flight Throttle Quadrants or Rudder Pedals (both sold separately) can be linked together.