PROSAFE 7 DBI OMNI-DIRECTIONAL ANTENNA
- Improve your signal coverage with a higher gain antenna
- Integrated 1.5 m cable simplifies set up
- Magnets in the base increases deployment flexibility
Optimize WLAN Range and Power
NETGEARs ProSafe line of antennas and accessories for 802.11b, 802.11g and 802.11n devices give you multiple options for maximizing the reach and performance of your wireless infrastructure devices. Every WLAN deployment is unique. When planning a network that incorporates wireless, varying facility sizes, construction materials, distance between transmission points and physical obstructions must be accounted for. With both directional and omni-directional antennas, indoor and outdoor options, low-loss cables, mounting hardware, and other accessories, installers can customize a wireless solution that meets the requirements of even the most challenging applications.
ProSafe 7 dBi Omni-directional Antenna
The ANT2407 indoor Omni-directional 2.4 GHz antenna enables improved coverage for 802.11g devices. Using passive RF shaping and enabling more optimal placement, the ANT2407 can extend your range and improve your connectivity for 2.4 GHz devices. Integrated magnets allow for mounting on magnetic surfaces such as file cabinets, white boards, and ceiling T-bars. Desktop and wall mounting are also possible. With an integrated 1.5 m cable, the ANT2407 can connect directly to an access point. Includes wall-mounting kit.
- ProSafe 7 dBi Omni-directional Antenna - ANT2407
- Horizontal 360 Vertical 60
- -30 to 80 C (-22 to 176 F)
- 110 x 65 x 300 mm (4.33 x 2.56 x 11.81 in)
- Integrated cable length: 1.5 m
- Indoor 7 dBi Omni-directional Antenna with integrated cable ANT2407
- Wall-mounting kit
- Installation guide and Warranty/support card
Ordering Information (all regions)
1Gain: A ratio of decibels to an isotropic antenna that is commonly used to measure antenna coverage.